Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goal for tonight: move up to the 1st page

This week we will play another 32 unranked songs, which will guarantee us a spot on the 1st page of the "All Songs" Leaderboards (top 50). We were at rank 66 last week.

We'll track "Top Performers" and "# of FCs" as usual, but we will also track some band stats like "# of Gold Stars".

Note: There are no links to RockBandStats.com in the Goals post this week due to it being down for maintenance. It will be back up as soon as possible.

1 comment:

DMan3021 said...

um, okay... thank you dyanna... I think...

Anywho, I'm currently nursing a cold, so I'll take a break from RB tonight and rest up. Seeing as how I've been blowing my nose all day, I figure I'd be pretty useless tonight anyways (and I'd infect you all, mwhahaha!)