Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 Macas and a... Montréaler?

Though this has been in the works for some time, I havn't said anything because:

a) Nothing was official; and
b) I didn't want to jinx anything

I've received an offer for a job in Montréal and I'll be starting on August 27th. So, I'm not too sure what that means for Rock Band, seeing as how I won't be in town, nor have the internet for a while. Right now I'm more preocupied with the logistics of moving to Montréal and what not, so we'll see what we can do in the long term.

In the short term, next week will be my last official RB night in Ottawa, so we'll have to make sure it doesn't go to waste.

See you guys tomorrow!

DMan...

1 comment:

Bongoo said...

Congrats on getting a new job!

Like you say, we can possibly do some online play sometimes in the future.

But we'll certainly miss your talents as singer, video editor and writer.

See you tomorrow.