Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Goal for Thursday: get another 2M in a remote session

On Thursday night we will try to gain 2M points to match last week's output. That would move us up from 17th to 16th, ahead of "n00bs 'R' Uz".

Bongoo's boy was born on Sunday morning! He and his wife will leave the hospital sometime tomorrow.

If Bongoo is available Thursday night, he will play remotely. Sylvie might need to be the guitar backup for part of the session.

Minimum: Gain 1M points, would put us in 16th place ahead of "n00bs 'R' Uz"
Main: Gain 2M, would match our result from last week
Optimal: Gain 3M, would be within reach of our old rivals "3 on a Match" and the "Killa C,o,m,m,a,s"
Bonus: Play some random DLC on our breaks

To reach our main goal of 2M points, we will need an average increase of 167K per song if we play for one hour (12 songs), 83K per song if we play for two hours (24 songs) and 56K per song if we play for 3 hours (36 songs).

11 comments:

Raikan said...

Congratulations Bongoo!
Best wishes to you and your family.

Raikan said...

Other good news, EA has approved my RMA and is has either shipped a new guitar to me, or is in the process of shipping it.

Phoenix5096 said...

We'll have to visit the baby Maca soon:)

Maybe we'll have an honorary maca in a few years

DMan3021 said...

Congratz Man, all the best to Mommy and Daddy Bongoo, as well as little Bongoo!

Bongoo said...

Thanks guys! I'm sure little Bongoo will like to be an honorary Maca one day! :)

Raikan said...

Um guys... if Bongoo isn't going to be at Phoenix's place... how am I getting home?

Bongoo said...

By bus or with DMan or Phoenix I assume.

By the way, I'll send a message when I'm ready so you can then send an invite. If I have to log off, I'll just message again when I'm ready.

Bongoo said...

Just checked the OC Transpo website, so it will give you another option if you can't get a ride:

If you take the 8 from Hurdman, the last one is at 00:36. You can leave Blair on the 95 at 00:24 and still be on time for the 8. You can take the 2 near Phoenix's house at 23:55 to be at Blair at 00:01.

Leaving just before midnight still leaves lots of time for rock & roll!

DMan3021 said...

During an online sessions with Raikan yesterday evening, I kind of committed to bringing him back home...

Raikan said...

Mwahahahaha! My evil forces have worked on DMan!

That and we really don't want to carry DMan's guitar on the bus.

Bongoo said...

Phoenix, can you send me the Excel file after you update it? Thanks!