Monday, August 25, 2008

Goal for tomorrow: moving up to piledrive some Lesbians

The band "Lesbian Piledriver" has rocketed up in the leaderboards overnight and is now 5th. We'll have to gain some points to eventually get a hold of them.

- Minimum: Gain 0.3M points, if we can't do that we're in trouble...
- Main: Gain 1.3M points, would give us a total of 73M
- Optimal: Gain 2.3M points, would allow us to regain 6th place by beating "Pants on Head!?!" and close in on the Lesbians
- Bonus: Regain a 1st place for one of the original 58 Rock Band 1 songs. The #1 superband "3 On a Match" stole "Creep" from us this weekend

6 comments:

Raikan said...

We lost Creep? Argh! Must take revenge.

DMan3021 said...

I hate to say it, but I'm coming down with something fierce... Not sure if I'll be able to sing tomorow :(

Bongoo said...

Hopefully you can kill off some of those invaders in time!

If not, we can catch up next week and play some unranked DLC in the meantime.

Phoenix5096 said...

OR we can get some endurance under our belts and complete the endles setlist :p

Bongoo said...

That's a good idea since the endless setlist is not ideal for gaining points.

On the other hand, it might be good to reserve that for when DMan is available so he can be part of that achievement and to see if we can still gain points even when doing a marathon.

Either way, it will be a fun session.

DMan3021 said...

I'll probably be able to sing, but I'm quite sure that I won't be able to get as much scoring as I usually do.

I'll show up regardless, so we shall see...