Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rockband 2 preordered

First of all happy birthday to me :) How old am I? Well I'll have to let you guess.

The highlight of today so far hapenned yesterday night (when I was too tired to post). As I was eating dinner with my familly yesterday night I received a birthday card. Inside this card was a simple piece of paper (and some well appreciated cash :p) What could this be?

Well of course reading the title of the post you can guess what it was. This receipt was just a notification that my parents had preordered RB2 for me :). They always know what to get me hehe.

This means the Macas + The Reject will have a pretty much guaranteed access to the game as soon as it comes out (out here in the cold Canada), And this saved expense is money that can join the ION fund.

Too bad I have to wait to use my present now!

4 comments:

Bongoo said...

Happy Birthday Phoenix! We'll all gladly use your birthday present... :)

DMan3021 said...

Oh noes, this is going to be on the X-Box isn't it...?

PS -> Happy B-Day

PPS -> Stop following me...!

Phoenix5096 said...

I am free to follow or stalk anyone I wish :p

Gotta love Mongolian food and draft Saporo!!!

DMan3021 said...

You should try Beau's next time, its brewed here in Ottawa and tastes good.