Friday, December 12, 2008

I would still be in my parent's basement

...if I lived at my parents.

That's the realization I came to yesterday when, thanks to help from Phoenix, I was awarded the very last trophy for Rock Band 2, giving me 100% of all Rock Band 2 trophies.

I figure that, at 27 years old, I should be done wasting hours on end playing video games, but its just too darn fun! Heck, right now I'm thinking of which game I want to try and complete next: Mirror's Edge? PixelJunk Monsters? I just bought Linger in Shadows yesterday, maybe I'll try that...

In the end, I guess its not all bad. I may be living in a basement, but at least its MY basement, not my parents.

PS: Thanks to Phoenix and Raikan for your help in getting my last couple of trophies!

3 comments:

Bongoo said...

Congrats on getting all the trophies!

The average age of a gamer nowadays is 30 years old, so you're still a young one by those standards. :)

And if your mom makes a comment about your game playing, tell her that there are more adult female videogamers than non-adult male videogamers...

Raikan said...

No problem about getting the trophies man. You can always return the favor.

Finish Mirror's Edge! :)
Without using a weapon! I've unlocked that Trophy on my first run through of the game. It's tough to do on Normal difficulty. I'm going to go through Hard soon and actually used guns.

DMan3021 said...

Mirror's Edge is next, after I hit top 50 on vocals in RB2 :)

I actually completed 100% of trophies in Linder In Shadows this weekend. The trophies are very easy to get, although the game itself is the weirdest I've ever seen...