Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Macas in the top 100 for "All Songs"

Last night we played 32 unplayed DLC and gained about 29 million points. This is enough to move us up about 30 ranks in the "All Songs" Leaderboards (116th to 85th).

Highlights:
- Sylvie (Bass and Vocals) and Trapper (Bass) replace a sick Raikan.
- Bongoo is the Top Performer for the most songs (14), followed by Phoenix and Sylvie (8 each), and then DMan (6). That adds up to more than 32 due to ties.
- DMan and Bongoo have the most FCs (2), followed by Sylvie (1). The calibration was adjusted after 16 songs. If it had been done earlier there would have likely been more FCs.
- Phoenix does some great voice-overs over many songs, the most memorable one being his "metal" rendition of "Body I Occupy"! :)

2 comments:

DMan3021 said...

Hey, wait a minute... I remember getting 2 FCs... :O

Bongoo said...

I only have one listed on my sheet (perhaps an oversight), but I will change the post! :)