Monday, September 15, 2008

Goal for tomorrow: get closer to 3rd

Having just become 4th last week, our goal for this week will be to gain enough points to allow us to get to 3rd next week.

Minimum: Get 0.4M points, for a total of 76M.
Main: Get 1.4M points, for a total of 77M.
Optimal: Get 2.6M points, to reach 3rd place.
Bonus: Get a 3rd first place rank for the original 58 RB1 songs.

Here is the setlist for tomorrow (worst songs by rank, up to #8):
1. "Gimme Shelter"
2. "Won't Get Fooled Again"
3. "Welcome Home"
4. "Suffragette City"
5. "Main Offender"
6. "Flirtin' with Disaster"
7. "Wave of Mutilation"
8. "Time We Had"
9. "Orange Crush"
10. "Mississippi Queen"
11. "I Think I'm Paranoid"
12. "Ballroom Blitz"
13."(Don't Fear) The Reaper"

9 comments:

DMan3021 said...

I'll be getting ready for Gimme Shelter.

Also, if we could update the TBDs that'd be great.

Raikan said...

2.6M for 3rd place? I think if we concentrate we can do it!

Bongoo said...

Will add the rest of the songs shortly. Yes we can do it, another session like last week would be awesome!

DMan3021 said...

tru dat

DMan3021 said...

Thanks for updating the list, I was getting a little annoyed at listening to Gimme Shelter over and over again... ;)

Bongoo said...

If you want more songs than that for variety, let us know (Phoenix has the file, he could even email it to you). There is a possibility that we'll get to play some songs at rank lower than 8.

Raikan said...

Yippie... Ballroom Blitz, and Don't Fear the Reaper, I like those songs.

Do we REALLY have to do Wave of Mutilation? That's what it sounds like! Waves of Audio Mutilation.

Phoenix5096 said...

You really love the pixies dont you? ;)

Besides Won't get fooled again (which I will probably play on hard)
I dont f0resee myself as a bottle neck for this session :) - Unlike when we needed to play maps 50 times :(

DMan3021 said...

There are a couple I hate and a couple I love, so its got a good amount of variety.