Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rock Band 2 on Xbox 360

At last it is here in my hands. I rented the game in preperation for this weekend's special jamming session.

I do own an Xbox 360 but the only compatible instrument was the microphone. After singing a few tunes with my fellow groupies, we decided to take the game to a home with actual Xbox 360 instruments so I could play some drums!

I only played a dozen tracks and so far so good! There already are some interesting patterns. I look forward to this weekend and the PS3 version next month.

I did not have time to try the drum trainer yet... The day will come, don't worry! :)

4 comments:

Bongoo said...

That's great! It will be a fun day.

DMan3021 said...

It was fun!

I really liked the polished feel of the game, it really feels as though Harmonix spent some good time working on it.

Also, it'll be a while before I can hit some FC vocals (I have to learn the songs first), and I can't wait to get a drum set with some cymbals!

Raikan said...

Can we say... let's Rock! ???

Phoenix5096 said...

already passed abnormality + dream theater on expert drums :)